Features and Benefits:
- 16,000 lb. Capacity
- Heavy Duty Commercial Grade Construction
- Super-Balanced fwith Very Precise Platform Leveling Accuracy for Wheel Alignment
- Recessed Positions for Turntables
- Air Operated Mechanical Safety Locks (exterior air supply required
- Emergency manual pump for lowering
- Overload Valve Included
- Lowering Speed Valve Included
- Mounting Hardware Included
- Extra Long Slip Plates Allow For 4-Wheel Aligning Of Wheelbases From 96" to 184"
- 2 Year Structural/1 Year Hydraulic Warranty
- This part number FREIGHT PREPAID
The Atlas® PX16A 16,000 lb. capacity scissor alignment lift is the perfect choice for those service shops that need a space saving (narrow width) alignment lift to accommodate most all passenger cars up to heavy-duty long wheel base trucks and vans.
The Atlas® PX16A allows the operator to perform 4-wheel alignments for vehicles with wheel base lengths from 96 inches to 184 inches.
The Atlas® PX16A includes a set of turntables and the runway jack rail is designed to accommodate optional rolling jacks (like the Atlas® RJ8000BK). The lift is equipped with a semi enclosed air line kit routing system to accommodate the optional airline kit. This air line kit will provide air to the rolling jacks and prevent shop air hoses from cluttering the floor.
Atlas® PX16A Specifications
- Capacity: 16000 lbs
- Minimum Lift Height: 13 1/4"
- Maximum Lift Height Above Floor: 71 1/2" (5' 11 1/2"))
- Overall Length w/ Ramps: 271" (22' 7")
- Overall Length w/o Ramps: 206 1/2" (17' 2 1/2")
- Overall Width: 94" (7' 10")
- Runway Width: 23 3/4"
- Between Runways: 44 7/8" at top/41 3/8" at rails
- Air Requirement: 85-120 PSI
- Motor/Electrical Requirement: 220volt +/- 5% (209-231 volts)/1phase 30amp breaker required
- Oil Requirement: 3-5 Gallons AW32 or AW46 (NOT INCLUDED)
- Shipping Weight: 6200 lbs