Features & Benefits:
- Computer Controlled Heavy Duty Spin Balancer
- Cone sets for car and light truck tires
- Cone and spacer set for truck, bus, or implement tires
- Plastic Quick Release Nut included
- Heavy duty steel wing nut included
- Pneumatic wheel lift (external air supply required)
- Automatic start/stop when hood is lowered/raised.
- Static and dynamic balancing modes.
- Rapid optimization (OPT)
- Exceptional stability in reading the unbalance between planes
- Display in grams or ounces, and in mm or inches
- Wheel Weight Pliers Included
- Wheel Width Calipers Included
- Replacement Parts & Wear Items Always in Stock
- 1 Year Parts Only Warranty
- This part number FREIGHT PREPAID
The Atlas® WBT-210 truck tire wheel balancer is one of the best values in large truck tire computer balancers sold. This truck tire wheel balancer is priced thousands of dollars less than the Big Name brand truck tire wheel balancers and offers the same accuracy and reliability as the rest of the Atlas® wheel balancer products.
The Atlas® WBT-210 is the perfect wheel balancer for those shops that want one balancer that can balance a 14 inch steel rim up to and including a 300 pound semi-truck tire. There are many large (32 inch) custom wheels and over-sized " gumbo-mudders " that can easily be balanced on the Atlas® WBT-210 computer wheel balancer.
The Atlas® WBT-210 is the perfect computer spin balancer for those trucking companies that operate everything from passenger cars to light trucks to over the road semi tractor/ trailer rigs. The 40 mm heavy duty shaft accommodates the standard mounting cones for most cars and pickup trucks. There are several large truck adapters included with the package that will allow the operator to mount and balance most BUDD style wheels.
The Atlas® WBT-210 is a very simple, yet sophisticated wheel balancer. Each electrical component part is virtually "plug and play" so repair is easy when it is time to replace parts. The Atlas® WBT-210 is capable of self-diagnosing problems and displays error codes so the operator can make the necessary adjustments or repairs in his own shop. There is no need to wait for the high priced service technician to visit your store. The simplicity of the Atlas® WBT-210, both in ease of use and ease of repair, make this balancer the perfect choice for your shop.
Atlas® WBT-210 Specifications
- Max Tire Diameter: 47"
- Rim Sizes (Cars & Light Trucks): 10" - 32"
- Rim Width: 1 1/2" - 20"
- Shaft Size: 40mm
- Max Wheel Weight: 440 lbs.
- Balancing Speed: 150 rpm Car-Light Truck Mode/90 rpm Truck Mode
- Data Entry: Manual Data Entry
- Measurement: Standard or Metric
- Accuracy: 1 gram Car-Light Truck Mode/10 gram Truck Mode
- Weight Position Resolution: 1.4 Degrees
- Self Calibrating: YES
- Air Requirement: 115-140 PSI (MUST NOT EXCEED 140 PSI)
- Motor: 1/3 Horsepower
- Electric Requirement: 220volt +/- 5% (209-231 volts) 1phase, 30 amp breaker required
- Shipping Weight: 725 lbs