Features and Benefits:
- ALI Certified Accessory, Recommended for Atlas® AP-PVL14 & Atlas® AP-PVL14OF-EXT
- 7,000 lb. Capacity
- Air/Hydraulic Operated
- Two Safety Lock Positions
- Double Screw-Up Adapters Included
- Compact Size with Low Profile
- Smooth Rolling Action
- Scissor mechanism allows for level lifting
- Powder Coated Finish
- This part number FREIGHT PREPAID
- AP-RJ7000 (Manufacturer Part #)
The Atlas® Platinum RJ7000 air/hydraulic rolling jack has telescoping arms that can be extended over the runways of a four post lift. The lift pads at the end of these arms can be positioned under the lifting points that are located over the runways of that four post lift. This rolling jack is equipped with expandable rail supports which adjust to fit between the runways of many different four post above ground lifts. These supports have a unique roller system that allows the rolling hydraulic jack to glide easily under the entire length of the vehicle.
The Atlas® Platinum RJ7000 is an ALI Certified Accessory recommended for the Atlas® Platinum line of ALI Certified 4-Post lifts.
IMPORTANT: The Atlas® AP-RJ7000 is designed and engineered to operate on "delivered" air pressure of between 70-115 PSI. If you exceed 115 PSI, you may damage your jack.
The Atlas® Platinum RJ7000 Specifications:
- Minimum Width: 36"
- Maximum Width: 58"
- Distance Between Runway Capability: 36" - 57 1/4"
- Minimum Lifting Height: 12 1/2"
- Maximum Lifting Height (w/ Adapters): 27 1/2"
- Double Screw-Up Adapter Pad 1 1/2" - 4"
- Air Requirement: 70-115 PSI
- Shipping Weight: 390 lbs