Features and Benefits:
- Platinum Center Post Tire Changer
- Dual Assist Arms Included
- Wheel Lift Included
- "Lever/No-Lever" Changing System
- Air operated bead breaker (external air supply required)
- Metal mount/demount head w/ replaceable plastic inserts
- External Flexible Bead-Blasting system
- "Smart Lock" Center-Post Mounting System
- Filter/Regulator/Lubricator Included
- Tire Tool Included
- Lube Bucket with Brush Included
- Multiple Plastic Protectors Included
- Replacement Parts & Wear Items Always in Stock
- 2 Year Parts Only Warranty
The Atlas® Platinum PTC500 center post tire changer is designed for high-volume tire shops that deal with the most challenging wheel and tire combinations in the market.
The Atlas® Platinum PTC500 includes patented, innovative features that make it stand out from the competition! The first of these is the "Lever/No-Lever System" which allows the machine to be used with a standard tire tool/lever or in a "leverless" mode with no manual tools required. The second outstanding feature is the "Smart Lock" system which allows the tire to be mounted and immediately locked in position with a flip of the lever which eliminates the need to manually thread the center cone or to maintain a complicated pneumatic locking system. The external bead seating system makes inflating even the most challenging tires a breeze. Finally, the integrated wheel lift helps reduce employee lifting injuries or damage to expensive wheels.
The Atlas® Platinum range of wheel service equipment has a 2 year warranty and incorporates the highest quality Italian designed components and engineering to assure it is the best value available at its price.
Atlas® Platinum PTC500 Specifications
- Clamping Range: 12" to 30"
- Maximum Tire Diameter: 47"
- Maximum Wheel Width: 15"
- Turntable Rotating Speed: 7 rpm
- Bead Breaker: 6924 LB. Force
- Operating Pressure: 145 PSI
- Electric Requirement: 110volt
- Shipping Weight: 885 lbs