Features and Benefits:
- Computer Controlled Motorized Spin Balancer
- Raised, Easy to Read Display
- Large Wheel Weight Tray
- Automatic and pedal operated brake.
- Automatic start/stop when hood is lowered/raised.
- Static and dynamic balancing modes.
- Rapid optimization (OPT)
- Self-Diagnosing and Self-calibrating
- Exceptional stability in reading the unbalance between planes.
- Display in grams or ounces, and in mm or inches.
- No anchor-down installation needed
- Includes Plastic Quick-Relase Nut, 4 Centering Cones, Wheel Weight Pliers, & Measuring Calipers
- Replacement Parts & Wear Items Always in Stock
- 1 Year Parts Only Warranty
- This part number FREIGHT PREPAID
The Atlas® WB41 is the "Big Brother" to our extremely popular Atlas® WB11. The WB41 handles the same wheels as the WB11 but has the added advantages of a raised display which is easier to read and use and a larger, more spacious wheel weight tray.
The Atlas® WB41 is a simple, yet sophisticated wheel balancer. Each electrical component part is virtually "plug and play" so repair is easy when it is time to replace parts.
The Atlas® WB41 is capable of self-diagnosing problems and displays error codes so the operator can make the necessary adjustments or repairs in his own shop. There is no need to wait for the high priced service technician to visit your store. The simplicity of the Atlas® WB41, both in ease of use and ease of repair, make this balancer the perfect choice for your professional tire shop.The WB41 handles a wide range of wheels on the market with a capability of up to 32" diameter rims. The WB41 comes standard with a quick-release nut for securing wheels and a set of 4 cones to accomodate center holes from 1.75" up to 5.18". An adapter kit made up of a larger cone and a spacer, the Light Truck Adapter Kit, can be purchased separately to handle bigger center holes and more off-set wheels.
The Atlas® WB41 wheel balancer balances wheels that weigh up to 150 LB. Many balancers claim that they have 150 lb wheel capacity. There is a BIG difference between the shaft being able to support a 150 lb wheel assembly and the balancer being able to accurately balance the 150 lb. wheel assembly.
Atlas® WB41 Specifications
- Max Tire Diameter: 39"
- Rim Sizes (Cars & Light Trucks): 10" - 32"
- Rim Width: 1 1/2" - 20"
- Shaft Size: 40mm
- Max Wheel Weight: 150 lbs.
- Balancing Speed: 150 rpm
- Data Entry: All Dimensions Manual
- Measurement: Standard or Metric
- Accuracy: 1 gram
- Weight Position Resolution: 1.4 Degrees
- Self Calibrating: YES
- Motor: 1/4 Horsepower
- Electric Requirement: 110volt
- Shipping Weight: 400 lbs